Custom Fit Training at TATC provides flexible and customized training to businesses in Tooele County. This unique program offers the benefit of state-of-the-art training and development, customized to meet specific business needs, at an affordable cost. The Utah Legislature allocates Custom Fit funds each year to encourage companies to pursue training that will maintain and grow Utah’s businesses and economy.
What does Custom Fit have to offer your company?
- Funding: Up to 40% of training costs may be paid for your company
- Customer Service: A designated training representative is available to help determine your company’s training needs and obtain competitive bids
- Customization: Training is customized to meet the needs of your organization
- Ease: Training programs can be established quickly in-person or via email, fax, or on the phone
- Economic Development: Assisting your company with sustaining growth in Tooele County
- Flexibility: Training can be held at the Tooele Applied Technology College, at your company, or at another training facility depending upon your needs
- Quality: State-of-the-art training and development is provided by world-class instructors
Our goal is to assist your company in building and maintaining a superior workforce to strengthen your organization’s competitive edge. Qualifying is easy!
Contact Mark Walker at 435-248-1895