Completing Your Program
Once you have completed your course or program requirements, instructors will assist you in the final steps of your training experience with the College.
Students are responsible for:
- Ensuring the instructor has posted all competencies to the Student Information System
- Paying any outstanding fees and tuition
- Submitting a withdrawal/training outcome form that officially withdraws them from the College
- Completing an anonymous evaluation of the course/program, instructor, and student and business services staff
- Requesting the appropriate certificate
When you have completed your course or program, you are invited to visit our web page to submit an anonymous online evaluation covering your course or program, your instructor, and the services received from Student Services and the Finance Office. Student input is invaluable as we strive to meet the needs of both students and employers. Please do not hesitate to share your opinions with us.
Student recognition ceremonies are held twice each year in November and May to honor program graduates. Students will receive an invitation in the mail and are asked to please bring family and friends to help celebrate their accomplishments!