Hours of Operation
- Year-round except holidays
- 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday – Thursday
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Friday
- Meet with Student Services personnel for an initial interview
- Complete an Application for Enrollment
- Provide a copy of high school or college transcripts
- Provide prerequisite materials as required by program (see program information page)
- Choose your schedule as described below
- Complete the Pre-Registration Form (high school students only)
- If appropriate, complete a test for basic skills
- Pay your registration fee of $40 (programs or unlimited single courses) or $5 (per single course)
- Attend the College’s New Student Orientation held each Friday at 12:30 or by appointment
Note* Payment for your first month’s tuition and fees is due on your first day of class
Students who have completed their objective and officially withdrawn at the conclusion of their training may re-enroll by establishing a new training plan and schedule without paying a reinstatement fee if they are continuing their training within one year from the withdrawal date.
Students who withdrew prior to completing their training plan or have been withdrawn due to a 10-day drop will be required to pay a $20 reinstatement fee and all account balances prior to returning to class.
Choosing Your Schedule
Choosing Your Schedule
All open-entry open-exit (OE OE) programs and courses are in one hour blocks:
- 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. on Friday
- Saturday Welding courses are also available from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Students can choose any block of time and any combination of days of the week as space allows. You can find the times and locations specific courses are offered on the individual course pages under Programs or by contacting Student Services.
The College also offers some defined programs and courses. Defined courses are only available at certain times during the year and have set start dates, end dates, and class times. Enrollment in defined programs and courses is on a first-come basis until the program or course is fully enrolled. The enrollment process for defined offerings is the same as for open entry programs and courses.
- OE OE schedule for Barbering and Cosmetology/Barbering
- OE OE schedule for Business, Health Care, Heavy Duty Diesel, Industrial Maintenance and Information Technology
- Defined schedule for Certified Nursing Assistant
- Defined schedule for Commercial Drivers License
- OE OE schedule for Learning Center
- OE OE schedule for Nail Technician
- OE OE schedule for Welding Technician
Making Your Tuition and Fee Payments
First Month Tuition and Fee Payment
Financing your program or courses is easy with monthly payments based on the number of hours you schedule each week. Students can fix their schedule around the amount they have to spend on their training program or the amount of time they wish to complete the program or course in. Payments can be made on-line through the student portal, over the phone with a credit or debit card or in person at the enrollment counter.
You will need to do two things before your first day of class:
- Pay your first month’s tuition and fees
- Purchase or bring any required books or supplies that are needed on your first day, student services staff can assist you with items you will nee
Monthly Tuition and Fee Payment
- Payment is due on the 5th of each month
- Students who have not paid their balance by the 28th of the month will be withdrawn
- Withdrawn students will need to pay a $20 reinstatement fee, plus their account balance
- Please pay on-time, if you need assistant, Student Services will help you determine a schedule that fits your budget!